Relationship Recharge Workshop
This evidence-based workshop will equip you and your partner to recharge your relationship. The Seven Principles workshop is based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. Jon Gottman, a leader in the field of relationship counselling.
This engaging yet highly educational workshop is specificality designed to help couples improve their friendship and conflict management skills. Giving you the space to recharge your relationship.
Couples will learn and practice research-proven tools:
- Make conflict work for your relationship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively
Couples that this workshop would not be well suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic violence
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, gambling)
- Serious mental health problems in one or both partners
- Single people
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to take their marriage from good to great
- Those needing better conflict management skills
Ready to Recharge your relationship!
What is the investment? and what is included?
Save your seats for only $650 per couple for this 2 day workshop today.
Refunds are not available. Please notify us at least two weeks in advance if you are not able to make it to the workshop date you registered for, and we will transfer your registration fee to the next available workshop date. If a couple does not give notice at least two weeks in advance or fail to show up, a $75 fee will be applied in order to transfer registration to the next available date.